If you frequently visit the eBay Philippines site, you may have chanced upon seeing banners of deals from Kuponan. eBay Kuponan is the latest group buying site to hit the Internet and I'm already going ga-ga over their deals.
Travel bugs like me would definitely understand me. Just take for example, the 3D/2N Palawan Package Tour from Pacific Link Travel and Tours. Instead of paying Php 8480 per head, the package is now at Php 4950 per head which is means saving 42% of the actual package price. Already included in the tour package is the hotel accommodation, breakfast meals, Puerto Princesa Tour, Underground River Tour with buffet lunch, transfers, and entrance fees.
We haven't been to Palawan yet that's why I'm so interested of this deal. Like the deal? Well, here's what you should do:
- Register for an eBay.ph account or sign in to your existing eBay.ph account. Your Kuponan transactions will be reflected in your My eBay Purchase History.
- Go to the deal's page by clicking HERE. Read the fine print and click the Pay Now button.
- Once redirected to the next page, indicate the number of coupons you are going to buy.
- Confirm your preferred payment option in the next page. You can pay via PayPal (recommended for credit card holders with PayPal accounts and those with PayPal funds) or deposit your payment through BDO or Globe GCash.
- You will then receive a confirmation email from Kuponan regarding your purchase. You will also receive the BDO and GCash account details should you prefer depositing your payment.
- You will be receiving your coupon/s a week after confirmation of payment.
Don't forget to visit www.kuponan.ph before the deal ends!
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have my posts delivered straight to your email inbox.